Check out some older but nice goa-trance to fullon mix from me here on my twisted~festival mixcloud. Enjoy some classic tracks from Pete Lazonby, Cosma, Dimension 5, Disco Volante, Etnica, Salamander, The First Stone, Cosmo Circle, Pan Psychic, Abnormal Project, Xenomorph a.s.o.
1. Pete Lazonby Sacred Cycles Original Mix (11:08)
2. Cosma - Your 911 (8:13) / 23. 3 - Cosmo Circle - Aqua BAy (6:52)
3. Cosma - Cosmatic (8:00)
4. Cosma - Human Evolution (8:08)
5. Cosma - Cusanam (7:38)
6. salamander-tempest (7:10)
7. Ololiuqui - Stay Tuned (7:21)
8. moog-euromotor (7:55) short
9. The Nommos - Po Tala (8:09) short
10. Dimension 5 - Psychic Influence (7:23)
11. ASTRAL Projection - let there be light (8:53)
12. Dimension 5 - Harmonic Convergence (7:51)
13. doof-star-above-parvati (6:43)
14. disco-volante (7:20)
15. schöneberg! - marmion - manwithnoname rmx (7:17)
16. Ekoplex - We've Been Watching You (6:51)
17. Cosmo Circle - Cyan (7:50)
18. Subra - Snel Hest (7:53)
19. Cosmo Circle - Vindo do Espaço (6:02)
20. aphid moon - a kind of revolution (8:10)
21. Samadhi Astrali - Mahadeva 3 rmx (8:32)
22. The First Stone - Ai Meu Deus (6:27)
23. Cosmo Circle - Aqua BAy (6:52)
24. Mfg - Positive Energy (8:24)
25. infected (6:02)
26. Cosmo Circle - The Truth is Out There (6:46)
27. Mfg - Shma Israel (9:39)
28. Etnica - Vimana (Back 2 Old School Mix By Dickster) (8:18)
29. Pan Psychic - Vishnu Avatars (8:55)
30. abnormal project - light travel (7:44)
31. Xenomorph - Capitalist Infiltration (7:34)
Artha a very talented producer from Poland has been around for a few years now, performing extensively and spreading his recorded live sets on the internet. Slowly but surely he gained in reputation as a brilliant producer, composing original music which redefines psychedelic goa trance. As a teaser for his upcoming album, Influencing Dreams, Cronomi Records is releasing a free-to-download EP. The tracks on this EP are a preview of Artha’s exquisite music, showing some new tunes together with remakes of old and known tracks.
The new Debut Album from Delirious Noon (Ru) also well known as "Furious" on Vertigo is really something very fresh in my bored ears. ; ) If you listen to the Promo Track you would be positive surprised by the energy and lots of things happen at the same time in this music . This is really tricky and deep fullon morning psy in 2009 ! > big respect to the artist ! > Furious + whoop
Vertigo Records proudly presents a debut album of Delirious Noon – fresh morning sound from Russia.
Delirious Noon is a bright side of Nikolai Golutvin – aka Furious, well-known name in dark-trance scene. He has been working on Delirious Noon project for about year and a half and already released a few tracks on Vertigo’s compilations “25th Frame” and “Omnipresence”.
Now it’s time to hear “Launch for Lanсtus”! Lanctus – is an imaginary planet which occasionally came into Nikolai’s mind and left its trace as music. You can also take a journey to this planet and get to hear its twirling melodies, floating grooves and powerful bass-lines.
As Delirious Noon artist’s talent found an expression in making morning trance as well as night music. All 9 killer-tracks are perfectly made and mastered. Ready to explode dancefloors around the Universe!
1. Delirious Noon and Whoop – Baraka
2. Delirious Noon – New Energy
3. Delirious Noon - Great
4. Delirious Noon – Quasar
5. Delirious Noon – Tripping Queen Bell
6. Delirious Noon – Power Moves
7. Delirious Noon – String Art
8. Delirious Noon feat Whoop da Charlottka – Halo
9. Delirious Noon feat Whoop – Reality Gliders ( free mp3 / free wav )
This is Track No. 9 from the Debut Album of Delirius Noon feat. Whoop / Vertigo Records.
Nanospheric is the fourth album from Cybernetika, an independent German producer from Cologne. Since 2003 he has been writing many different types of electronic music with science fiction influences: psychedelic trance, techno, industrial, and drum ‘n bass. Hints of these other styles can be heard on Nanospheric, but it is primarily an atmospheric psytrance album with a heavy emphasis on story-telling. Cybernetika begins the tale with a virtual epigram:
“Both universe and infinitesimal particle, the Nanospheric is an abstract construct beyond our imagination and comprehension. It is a machine deity that forms matter in its own will.”
This album was written in FL Studio, mastered with Wavelab, and features cover artwork by Angie Fouquette.
"a free compilation to rival the quality standards of a commercial release. We did things a bit differently, however: the focus turned to music which is sometimes under-appreciated by the existing commercial label apparatus. Since they've been spooked by the phantasm of file-sharing and seen their sales figures plummet, many labels have become extremely risk-averse. We're the complete opposite--we've got just about nothing to lose! :) And so, care was taken to choose quality songs that express something different and non-standard; something a little more free--in both senses of the word!"
BIG THANX FROM PSYPIX:ORG 4 THIS !
geschrieben von: dr1ft am Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 05:10 PM
this compilation reflects the diversity of cultures, tastes, and opinions regularly expressed at IsraTrance. You will hear ambient, minimal, progressive, full-on, darkpsy, and even a touch of new school Goa trance at the very end